Tuesday, May 22, 2012

the start of something new.

Well, here you have it. Believe it or not, I am going to start blogging again. This time...with a different purpose. What's the purpose you might ask? To teach. To develop. To prepare. To inspire. To uplift. Not only for myself, but for anybody that happens to stumble upon my quaint little blog. 

Let me start out by asking, or stating the following:
Do you ever get the feeling that you are just going through the basic motions in your life? Or the feeling that you have way too much on your plate? (I'm not talking literally, but figuratively speaking.) 
Trust me, if anyone get's this feeling it's me. (19 years old, running my own business, getting married in 7 1/2 weeks AND paying for my whole wedding etc. etc...) When we feel like we have so much to do, and so little time it's hard to not get complacent with where we are in life. I get thoughts in my head that sound something like this.. 
"I mean come on, you can't expect me to do more than I am already doing..my load is full for a 19 year old." I know I know, it might seem crazy that I feel like I have a lot on my plate, but everyone is at a different point in their lives. That being said, the purpose of this blog is to make me realize, to make me think, and to make me see that I CAN be doing more than I am doing. That I WILL be doing more than I am doing. I am determined to improve myself, and help others with their personal development. 

I have never been a goal setter. If I have been, I am not very good at keeping up on my goals. This is the main quality about me that I want to tweak a little bit. I want to become someone who IS a goal setter. Who sets goals, keeps up on them regularly, and REACHES them. Goals are the key to success in every aspect of life. I became a Shelf Reliance consultant to be able to reach my ultimate goal of becoming completely self-reliant. I want to help others be prepared, save money, save meal prep time, and build their own home store. I also want to help those looking for some extra money OR a business opportunity to get started. I signed up because it is a business where you spend your time helping others become more self-reliant. I took on this challenge, and am currently still taking on this challenge, to be able to show myself and others that I CAN do hard things and that I WILL succeed in this business. Like I said before, I've never been one to take on anything 'extra' so this is a huge step into unfamiliar territory for me. I can't wait to see what the future holds and what God has in store for me on this new path I've chosen. It truly is in His hands. I am going to work my very hardest to become someone who REACHES their goals, and not just sets them.

So, here's to my new blog and some new changes soon to come. :)

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment